This website is owned and operated by Bill Sigler’s Lawn Service, Inc. a Metropolitan Total Property Services, Corporation. At Bill Sigler’s Lawn Service, Inc. we recognize that visitors to our site may be concerned about the information they provide to us and how we handle that information. We’ve prepared this website Privacy Notice to address those concerns. This notice relates only to information collected through this website.
Types of Information We Collect
Personally-Identifiable Information. On our website, we collect certain personally-identifiable information about our online visitors. Personally-identifiable information relates to an individual consumer – for example, name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. You may provide personally-identifiable information, for example, by registering on our site or by entering a promotion. We don’t require you to register or provide personally-identifiable information to view our site or access much of its content. But if you register, you can order online and track your order history. Also, the more detailed the information you provide in the “Your Profile” section of the website, the better we are able to customize your website experience. Here are the ways we collect personally-identifiable information.Registration. To take full advantage of all our offerings, you may choose to register on our site. In the registration process, we request certain information (such as your contact information and age range) so we can provide you with the communications you request, tailor our website to better meet your needs and customize our contacts with you. We also may use the registration information you provide for other purposes to which you consent
- Contests. Our site contains notices of contests, we are conducting, which you may enter electronically in some cases. We use the information you provide to conduct the promotion (for example, to contact you if you’re a winner). We won’t use the information you provide to enter the promotion for any other purpose unless you’ve agreed otherwise.
- Lawn Care By E-mail. When you ask us to send you lawn care tips or information by e-mail, you may provide us with certain information like your e-mail address so we can fulfill your request.
- Comment Connection. When you use our Customer Comment Connection function, you may submit information about your experience with our company, rating or review of our service. Remember that comments you post are publicly available, so please exercise caution when deciding whether to disclose anything personal about yourself.
- “Contact Us” Link. If you e-mail us through the “Contact Us” link on this site, we ask you for information such as your first name and e-mail address so we can respond to your questions and comments. You may choose to provide additional information as well.
- Shop Bill Sigler’s Lawn Service. When you ask us to send you certain Bill Sigler products or promotional items, we request your contact information (such as postal and e-mail address) and payment information (such as credit card number) so we can fulfill your request. We use this information only to send you the items you ordered. We may use service providers for shipping to help us fulfill your order. We share information about you with these service providers only for this purpose.
- Questionnaires and Surveys. We occasionally ask visitors to our website to complete online surveys and opinion polls about their activities, attitudes and interests. These surveys help us understand the needs of our visitors. We do not keep any personally-identifiable information about you in connection with your participation in a website survey unless you specifically agree to provide this information.
Aggregate and Non-Personal Information
We collect certain aggregate and non-personal information when you visit our website. Aggregate and non-personal information does not relate to a single, identifiable visitor. It tells us such things as how many users visited our site, the pages accessed and the recipes viewed. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our website to our visitors. We collect this information either through “cookie” technology or with “web beacons,” as explained below.
- Web Beacons. Certain pages on our site contain “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party.
How We Use Personally-Identifiable Information
We may use the information you provide to contact you from time to time. For example, we may (i) send you promotional materials and other communications you request, (ii) respond to your comments or questions, or (iii) contact you if needed while processing a product or service you requested through our website. We also may use the information you provide to contact you for your opinions on Bill Sigler’s Lawn Service, services or the website.
We also use personally-identifiable information about you to improve our website features and content and to analyze website usage. In addition, we use personally-identifiable information for market research purposes. We also may use personally-identifiable information about you to deliver content that is customized to your interests as we understand them from the information you’ve provided to us and your activities on the site. This customized content may include lawn care tips, product information and promotions.
How We Share Personally-Identifiable Information
Except as described below, we don’t sell, transfer or otherwise disclose to third parties the personally-identifiable information we collect on this website without your prior consent. We disclose information where we think it’s necessary to investigate or prevent an actual or suspected crime or injury to ourselves or others or where disclosure is required by law. We also may disclose information in response to a request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials. We also disclose information to third parties we retain to perform services on our behalf. For example, we hire service providers to help us run promotions, fulfill orders you may place and provide customer service. These service providers may have access to personally-identifiable information about our website visitors if it is needed to perform their functions for Bill Sigler’s Lawn Service, but they are not authorized by Bill Sigler’s Lawn Service to use the information for their own marketing purposes.
On our website, we may conduct joint promotions with other companies. We may share with our promotional partners (and their service providers) certain personally-identifiable information as necessary to conduct the promotion. We will not share this information with our promotional partners for any other purpose unless you tell us it’s ok to do so.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try to require that the transferee use personal information provided through this website in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Notice.
Links To Other Websites
This website may contain links to other websites. We provide these links solely for your convenience and information. Different websites have different privacy practices. You should always check the privacy notice of the specific site you’re visiting to understand the privacy practices associated with that site.
You can change your preferences for follow-up contacts by Bill Sigler’s Lawn Service, Inc. If you’re registered with www.BillSigler.com, you can change the information you’ve provided to us in the “Your Profile” section of the site. If you’re not registered with this site, you can change your preferences. You can cancel your registration altogether. E-mail us at email@example.com you wish to take this action.
How We Protect Personally-Identifiable Information
The security of personally-identifiable information is important to us. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized use, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the personally-identifiable information we collect on this website.
Updates To This Privacy Notice
We may change or update portions of this Privacy Notice at any time. Please check back from time to time so you are aware of any changes or updates to the notice. We will indicate the notice’s effective date on the first page of the notice.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, you can contact us at:
Metropolitan Total Property Services Inc.
dba. Bill Sigler’s Lawn Service, Inc.
26 W Dry Creek Cr., Ste 600Littleton, CO 80120
We would be happy to answer your questions or hear your concerns.